While I was reading this story, I was scared, because sounds and music create a frightening atmosphere. But story was quiet interesting. Actually, this story could be more interesting if I had read previous histories.
If we talk about storytelling, we should understand a genre of this story but it`s not so simple. The pictures have an original style, like in horror movies, and a music helps them to create creepy atmosphere.
Also, I want to say some words about interactive part of this story. It`s interesting idea to add interactive thing in every episode, and it`s really interesting to find matryoshka in them. I think that it was a good idea.
Anyway, it was an interesting experience for me, because I`ve never seen something similar and I hope that in future I will find something like this but without creepy atmosphere.
If we talk about storytelling, we should understand a genre of this story but it`s not so simple. The pictures have an original style, like in horror movies, and a music helps them to create creepy atmosphere.
Also, I want to say some words about interactive part of this story. It`s interesting idea to add interactive thing in every episode, and it`s really interesting to find matryoshka in them. I think that it was a good idea.
Anyway, it was an interesting experience for me, because I`ve never seen something similar and I hope that in future I will find something like this but without creepy atmosphere.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий